Seahorse Services Ltd are an electrical sub-contractor established in 2015, operating from our office located in Dartford, Kent.
As specialists in multi-discipline electrical engineering, we take on a wide range of projects across London, the south-east as well as across the country.
Due to the cross-sections of expertise brought together with the formation of Seahorse Services and the cementation of the current team, we are currently working on and continue to provide the following range of works:
- Main Building Infrastructure works (including small builders work and AC requirements in association with those projects)
- UPS Install and upgrade works. This is inclusive of battery builds and DC cabling works.
- Generator installation and upgrade works, including all elements from cabling, containment and supply of equipment and changeover facilities
- Specialist in IT environments, for power and lighting installations, routine maintenance of essential service connections and Data Hall EICR testing.
- Cat A and Cat B fit-out works
- Install of IT cabling, including containment
- Full EICR testing services offered across all environments
- Maintenance and testing of all electrical equipment within Highway road tunnels.
- LV Switchboard maintenance works including ACB testing